Friday 18 May 2012

Please Don't Call


Post call today. Will be on call tomorrow. Went to Sibujaya just because I’ve never been there. It’s like a small township on the road to Sarikei. There is a KFC there where I had lunch. Then I came home and slept.

Everytime I’m on call it gets shit busy. I mean really, what the hell is wrong with me. I didn’t sleep at all for 24 hours straight. Which is not that bad coz I used to not sleep for 36 hours straight when I was a house officer in Kajang Medical. Why the hell do I do this job. I bet Aaron Aziz never had to do this sort of shit and he’s pretty successful. Even if he ever DID went for 36 hours without sleep I bet he never had to do it on average of twice a week.
I want to start my own goat farm now. I bet I can make more money, sleep more and smell nicer rearing goats. Plus, I don't have to kill anyone to make an extra RM150 per night...


She's so pretty, and the song is nice. I think I'll book a holiday to Sandakan in August :p

1 comment:

  1. don't you earn RM 200 per call? you should be claiming active call rite? might as well earn more if you're 'killing' somebody.

    ReplyDelete