Monday 24 September 2012

Home Visit


My parents came last week to Sibu in conjunction with the Malaysia Day. For most peninsular folk, Malaysia Day is a relatively new thing that was rarely mentioned prior to Najib’s tenure as Prime Minister. Regardless, it has always been a big thing here in Sabah and Sarawak.

My mom was understandably not very happy with my living conditions and decided to take matters into her own hands and not only did she purchase another full roll of PVC mat, she also supervised the installation of the said flooring. Now I can walk in my own house barefooted. Thank you mom.

She also brought up the issue of Pauline which I tried my best to evade. Bottom line is she is going to get me someone else to marry because nurses apparently don’t make good wives...

No comments:

Post a Comment